Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Not a real update

Well I survived Christmas. My mom has some AA batteries that I am stealing so I can finally start updating with not-gross pictures! Which is good because I have a lot of material I would like to update about. I made Never Bashful's bacon chocolate chip cookies and they were a big hit at my family's xmas eve celebration. And my mother got me a hand-held mixer! I would love to have a stand mixer, but I need to wait until I either graduate college or at least move to a more permanent location instead of moving every 9 or 12 months. Before this I've been mixing everything by hand with a fork (I don't like wisks) or cutting in butter with a knife. I don't mind doing it by hand but now I can easily whip cream or egg whites so yay!

My roommate's birthday is on New Year's Eve and I am thinking of making him a vegan chai cake again. Everyone devoured it last year and I don't know what else to get him since we exchanged Christmas presents a few days ago as well. I don't think he reads this but if he does, oh hey David! Act surprised on Monday, alright?

No comments: